C2G 4m Cat5e Shielded Moulded Patch Cable (Yellow)
C2G 4m Cat5e Shielded Moulded Patch Cable (Yellow) Product Description
Today's mission critical advanced Fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks require the stability and reliability of Enhanced Category 5 high-speed cabling to distribute data, voice and video. To protect your high-speed network from noise and electromagnetic interference, use Shielded Enhanced Cat5 Patch Cables from Cables To Go. The moulded boot provides extra strain-relief and durability. C2G Shielded Enhanced Cat5 Patch Cables are available in a variety of colours to easily colour-code your network installation.
- Cables To Go 4m Cat5e Shielded Moulded Patch Cable
- Protects your high-speed network from noise and electromagnetic interference
- Connector: Shielded 50-micron gold plated RJ45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 4-pair 24 AWG Stranded STP
- Jacket: PVC
- Moulded boot provides extra strain-relief and durability
- Foil shielding with drain wire
- Applications: 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3) 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM Voice
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications in high-noise environments
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Meets or exceeds industry standards for NEXT and return loss
- Colour: Yellow
Reviews of C2G 4m Cat5e Shielded Moulded Patch Cable (Yellow)
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about C2G 4m Cat5e Shielded Moulded Patch Cable (Yellow)?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!