Cables To Go's Cat6 crossover cables are perfect for distributing data, voice, video and connecting network switches and hubs without an uplink port to other switches and hubs. These 550MHz rated patch cables ensure that you always have the necessary throughput to handle bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 24AWG Stranded Copper
- Jacket: PVC
- Moulded, snag-free boot prevents unwanted cable snags while providing easy insertion and extraction from network ports
- Crossed-Pin configuration allows you to connect two computers "peer-to-peer" without the need for a hub or switch
- Each cable is fully tested and quality inspected, ensuring all EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1
- Drastically reduce both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) as compared to standard 100 MHz wire, which ensures error-free transmission!
- Constructed with high quality-Cable and a shortened body plug, this design will keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum.
Why Buy From Us?
Free UK Insured Delivery.
Free super saver delivery is available to all our customers, new or old.
Alternatively, you can choose our upgraded delivery options. Details about our shipping options
can be found on our Delivery page.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay,
we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers
are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out
our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.