modem serial cables from C2G allow two DTE or DCE devices to communicate with no conflict in data transmission. The transmit and receive signals are crossed to ensure proper data transmission. These high quality-Cables deliver data quickly and reliably over short distances (less than 30.48 metres). Cables in Male-to-Female configurations are typically used as serial printer cables, while Female-to-Female versions are typically connecting two PC serial ports. Don't forget, custom lengths are our area of specialisation.
- Connectors: DB25 Male to DB25 Male
- modem cables are designed with a rugged, overmoulded construction that provides added strain relief and a solid connection each time
- Cables are foil shielded for protection from EMI/RFI interference caused by surrounding office equipment and fluorescent lights
- Available in a wide array of stock lengths and gender combinations
- Offering also allows connections to DB9 (AT) or DB25 (PC) serial ports
Why Buy From Us?
Free UK Insured Delivery.
Free super saver delivery is available to all our customers, new or old.
Alternatively, you can choose our upgraded delivery options. Details about our shipping options
can be found on our Delivery page.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay,
we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers
are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out
our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.