Get the performance you demand at a price that makes sense with 9/125 Single-Mode fibre patch cables from Cables To Go. Perfect for high bandwidth applications requiring high transmission rates over longer distances. These cables are a cost-effective solution for use with today's high speed networks and provide flexibility to grow with tomorrow's higher bandwidth requirements.
- Connectors: (2) ST to (2) LC
- Buffer material: PVC
- Buffer OD: 900 µm
- Jacket material: PVC (OFNR-rated)
- Jacket OD: 3.0 mm
- Jacket colour: Red
- Attenuation @1310 nm: 1.0 dB/km
- Attenuation @1550 nm: 0.75 dB/km
- Maximum tensile load: 100 N/cm
- Loaded min. bend radius: 5 cm
- Unloaded min. bend radius: 3 cm
- Crush resistance: 750 N/cm
- Impact resistance: 1000 cycles
- Flex resistance: 5000 cycles
- A cost-effective solution that provides higher bandwidth and support for longer distances
- Perfect for use in Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Flexibility to grow with tomorrow's higher bandwidth needs
- Lifetime warranty against defects of materials and workmanship
Why Buy From Us?
Free UK Insured Delivery.
Free super saver delivery is available to all our customers, new or old.
Alternatively, you can choose our upgraded delivery options. Details about our shipping options
can be found on our Delivery page.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay,
we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers
are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out
our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.