C2G 10m LC/ST Duplex 9/125 Single-Mode Fibre Patch Cable
C2G 10m LC/ST Duplex 9/125 Single-Mode Fibre Patch Cable Product Description
Get the performance you demand at a price that makes sense with 9/125 Single-Mode fibre patch cables from Cables To Go. Perfect for high bandwidth applications requiring high transmission rates over longer distances. These cables are a cost-effective solution for use with today's high speed networks and provide flexibility to grow with tomorrow's higher bandwidth requirements.
- Connectors: (2) ST to (2) LC
- Buffer material: PVC
- Buffer OD: 900 µm
- Jacket material: PVC (OFNR-rated)
- Jacket OD: 3.0 mm
- Jacket colour: Red
- Attenuation @1310 nm: 1.0 dB/km
- Attenuation @1550 nm: 0.75 dB/km
- Maximum tensile load: 100 N/cm
- Loaded min. bend radius: 5 cm
- Unloaded min. bend radius: 3 cm
- Crush resistance: 750 N/cm
- Impact resistance: 1000 cycles
- Flex resistance: 5000 cycles
- A cost-effective solution that provides higher bandwidth and support for longer distances
- Perfect for use in Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Flexibility to grow with tomorrow's higher bandwidth needs
- Lifetime warranty against defects of materials and workmanship
Reviews of C2G 10m LC/ST Duplex 9/125 Single-Mode Fibre Patch Cable
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about C2G 10m LC/ST Duplex 9/125 Single-Mode Fibre Patch Cable?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!