C2G 1.5m Cat5E Crossover Patch Cable Blue
C2G 1.5m Cat5E Crossover Patch Cable Blue Product Description
With a C2G Enhanced Cat5 350MHz Crossover Patch Cable and a network adapter, you can easily network two Windows-based computers in a Peer-to-Peer Networking configuration. In addition, this cable can be used for hub-to-hub, transceiver-to-transceiver or repeater-to-repeater ethernet connections. C2G 350MHz crossover patch cables are available in a variety of colours to easily colour-code your network installation and are labelled as crossover for easy identification.
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 4-pair 24AWG Stranded Copper
- Jacket: PVC
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certifications: TIA/EIA
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For: Peer-to-peer, hub-to-hub, transceiver to transceiver or repeater to repeater ethernet connection
- Constructed with high quality-Cable and a shortened body plug, this design will keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL)
Connector Type , Connector End 1: RJ-45 (Male) , Connector End 2: RJ-45 Male
Cable length 1.5 m
Reviews of C2G 1.5m Cat5E Crossover Patch Cable Blue
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about C2G 1.5m Cat5E Crossover Patch Cable Blue?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!