- For DIY assembly of CAT 5e network cables with any length and pin assignment
- Gold-plated contacts for low contact resistance and semi-shielded plugs
- Optimally adapted to Hama CAT5e cables on reels
- Complies with the CAT 5e specification
What's in the Box
- 10 8p8c CAT 5e plugs (RJ45)
- Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
- Colour Silver
- Physical Properties
- Model 8p8c (RJ45) Plug - 8p8c (RJ45) Socket
- Make the Connection with Hama
Hama 8p8c CAT 5e Plugs are ideal for assembling a CAT 5e network cable customised to a specific situation or personal requirements. Despite the popularity of wireless technology, wired connections are still often required in many situations and locations, such as when building a home or office computer network by connecting a PC to DSL modem, modem router or network switch. With no cable attached, these plugs can be installed to the end of a cable of any desired length (optimally adapted to Hama cables on reels) and pin assignment for the perfect fit. Create neater and more organised networks and cut down on slack, unnecessary cable which can easily become cluttered and tangled.
Reliable Signal and Data Transmission
Boasting gold-plated contacts for low contact resistance, these semi-shielded, sturdy plugs provide a secure signal transmission with minimal risk of experiencing any loss of data or breaks in the connection through interference. Complying with CAT 5e specification and compatible with RJ45 connections, there are 10 included in each pack to help build a number of high quality, long lasting network connections.