(Damaged Packaging) Angelcare Nappy Disposal System
Note- This is a new product however the outer packaging is slightly damaged.
The Angelcare Nappy Disposal System is a convenient and hygienic way of disposing of dirty nappies, it keeps nasty smells at bay and is easy to use with one hand. The bag is easy to remove from the unit using a childproof internal cutter and can be disposed of like a normal bin liner. Featuring AirSeal technology designed to keep bad smells at bay, this simple-to-use system makes for a happier, more fragrant home.
- With the Push&Lock system it's very easy to dispose of a nappy--just push it through the clamp system and it'll disappear automatically into the multi-layer bag
- All nappies in the nappy bin are safely contained and you won't have to touch or smell them ever again and AirSeal,the multi-layer film in the cassette, provides effective odour-barrier technology
- One handed operation--so simple to use, with no difficult twisting required, you just need to push the nappy through the clamp system
- Environmentally friendlier as not all nappies are wrapped individually, and the Angelcare Nappy Disposal System Deluxe uses up to 4 times less plastic than other systems
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Why Buy From Us?
Free UK Insured Delivery.
Free super saver delivery is available to all our customers, new or old.
Alternatively, you can choose our upgraded delivery options. Details about our shipping options
can be found on our Delivery page.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay,
we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers
are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out
our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.