T'was a death before Christmas Murder Mystery Game For 8 Players
T'was a death before Christmas Murder Mystery Game For 8 Players Product Description
This year the carol singers descend on Mid-Trimming Manor, owned by the wealthy miser, Bob Scratchitt after their annual wassailing only to find him dead in his own lounge! So much for being a season of goodwill and glad tidings; this Christmas it looks as though someone had some very ill will indeed! The question is: who? This boxed set is beautifully put together with lots of extras! Each boxed murder mystery games has been hand assembled, is provided in full colour print and and contains the following:
- Invitations and envelopes for all the guests
- Character booklet for each guest
- DVD, CD and script for the inspector (which means you can invite an extra guest and as host play the inspector yourself if you prefer)
- Instructions (also on the DVD)
- Making the most of your theme and recipe suggestions
- Place settings for each guest
- Name labels for each guest
The games are packaged in an evidence box for extra effect. They make great gifts and are great fun! Characters within the game:
- Carole Singer - Retired Headmistress - Bookish, with half moon specs and drab clothing, Carole Singer has a stern countenance and perfect pitch.
- Jacques Frost - Butcher - Straight from work, still in his blue striped apron or white coat, Jacques is burly, cheery and friendly and throws himself into any party.
- Holly Reath - Postmistress - Decked out in festive colours and Santa hat, Holly is not as prickly a character as you might expect, though she does love to poke her nose in where she isn’t wanted.
- Declan Halls - Baker - A friend to all, Declan finished work early this afternoon and has come in his winter woollies prepared to eat, drink and be merry.
- Gaye Buntin - Newspaper shop owner - Fond of bling and bright colours, Gaye just loves Christmas and really gets into the festive spirit with flashing earrings and reindeer antler headgear.
- Chris Tingle - Grocer - Always armed with seasonal fruit as gifts, Chris Tingle is fond of Arran sweaters.
- Silvia Bells - Chair of the local Amateur Dramatics SocietyLarger than life and twice as glittery, Silvia is a thwarted actress, with class, darlings.
- Noel Nowell - Scout leader - Dressed in khaki, with neckerchief and woggle, Noel takes his scout leadership very, very seriously and is never off duty.
Reviews of T'was a death before Christmas Murder Mystery Game For 8 Players
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about T'was a death before Christmas Murder Mystery Game For 8 Players?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!