Stagg SDM50 Professional Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Stagg SDM50 Professional Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Product Description
The Zinc alloy body gives the microphone a light weight feel in the hand, in a classic body design with a grey windscreen. The mic has a balanced XLR output and comes complete in a protective case along with a 5m XLK to XLR cable.
- Uses: Vocal and instrumental
- Cartridge: DC78, moving coil
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: - 54 dB /- 3 dB (0 dB = 1 V / Pa at 1 KHz)
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 15 KHz
- Output impedance: 600 ohms 30 % (at 1 KHz)
- Connector: Balanced XLR output
- Body: Zinc alloy
- Cable: 5 m (16'), XLR to XLR
- On / off switch: Lockable
- Protection box: Plastic
Reviews of Stagg SDM50 Professional Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Stagg SDM50 Professional Cardioid Dynamic Microphone?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!