Transcend SSD370 (256GB) 2.5 inch Solid State Drive SATA III 6Gb/s (Premium)
Transcend SSD370 (256GB) 2.5 inch Solid State Drive SATA III 6Gb/s (Premium) Product Description
All the speed is back and even faster. Transcend's SSD370 SATA III 6G/s SSD boasts incredibly fast transfer speeds, large capacities of up to 1TB, a compact and lightweight design, shock and vibration resistance, and supports DevSleep mode. That means you can enjoy a seamless, lag-free computing experience even when using your notebook on an extended journey. Besides the blazing transfer speeds, the SSD370 ranges from 32GB to 1TB capacities that helps you save time to drag and delete files and process large multimedia files within seconds. The SSD370 maximizes notebook battery life when not in use thanks to the full support of SATA Device Sleep Mode (DevSleep). DevSleep ultra low power state conserves more battery power than current power saving features such as standby mode by shutting down the SATA interface completely. With a remarkable response time of less than 100 milliseconds, you can start working on your computer again almost instantly. The SSD370 features the industry-standard 2.5 inch form factor. Yet, it measures just 7mm in height and only weighs a mere 52g, which is best suited with thin-and-light notebooks, mainstream PCs, and today's advanced Ultrabooks. The SSD370 offers an aggressive garbage collection and recycling system. To further increase the lifespan of the SSD370, built-in wear-leveling and Error Correction Code (ECC) ensure continued reliable data transfer. SSD Scope also includes a convenient System Clone utility to help make upgrading your existing computer to the performance boost of an SSD370 quick and easy. To keep your Transcend SSD running fast, clean, and error-free, the advanced SSD Scope software application is available to download and work with the SSD370. SSD Scope allows you to monitor SSD370 health status with S.M.A.R.T. technology, enable the TRIM command in the operating system to help maintain optimum write speeds, and conveniently update SSD firmware, all from a single user-friendly tool.
- 256GB Capacity
- Next generation SATA III 6Gb/s interface
- Powerful controller with ultra-fast MLC flash chips
- Supports DevSleep ultra low power state
- Supports TRIM, NCQ and S.M.A.R.T. functions
- Silent, low-power operation. Resistant to shock and vibration
- Includes 2.5 inch to 3.5 inch desktop mounting bracket and screws
- Three-year Limited Warranty
- Drive Size 2.5 Inches
- Memory Type MLC NAND Flash
- Storage Capacity 256 GB
- Read Speed 570 MB/s
- Write Speed 470 MB/s
- Interface(s) SATA 6Gb/s ( 1 x SATA III )
- Operating Systems Supported Microsoft Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista • Linux series: Fedora 13, Ubuntu 9.10, Solaris 10 • Embedded system: WinXP Embedded, WinCE • Mac OS 10.4 or later • DOS
- Certifications CE, FCC, BSMI
- Voltage 5.0 V
- Operating Temperature Operating Temperature 0 to 70 °C
- Form Factor Flash Drive
- Enclosure type Portable
- In The Box SSD370 2.5 inch Solid State Drive, Metal bracket, Screws
Reviews of Transcend SSD370 (256GB) 2.5 inch Solid State Drive SATA III 6Gb/s (Premium)
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Transcend SSD370 (256GB) 2.5 inch Solid State Drive SATA III 6Gb/s (Premium)?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!