Hungry for more? The Crucial m4 SSD builds on the success of our award-winning, wildly popular Crucial RealSSD C300 solid-state drive by offering mobile and desktop users scorching-fast read and write speeds, groundbreaking SATA SSD computing, and unparalleled performance for the money.
Latest and greatest
Designed for client computing, the Crucial m4 SSD delivers faster boot and application load times for mobile and desktop users alike. Low power, lightweight, and durable, it empowers high-speed synchronous MLC NAND, advanced controller technology, optimized NAND management, and the second-generation SATA 6Gb/s interface. Together, that technology dramatically improves data transfers for bandwidth-demanding applications.
- SSDs provide many benefits over traditional hard drives.
- Reduced power consumption
- Less heat generation
- Increased portability, lightweight
- No moving parts
- Rugged and reliable operation in even the most demanding operating environments
Delivering on the highest quality based upon Micron's leading-edge NAND media, the Crucial brand of memory has long been synonymous with reliability and high-performance. Our expertise in NAND process technology enables us to optimize the performance and durability of Crucial solid-state drives.
Transfer everything in a few easy steps
The Data Transfer Kit makes it simple to copy everything on your hard drive, including operating system, data, email settings and applications, to your Crucial m4. The kit includes the EZ Gig III Cloning and Imaging Software for Windows, ShirtPocket's SuperDuper! for Mac, a USB to SATA cable and a Quick Start Guide. Upgrade your notebook drive in just three simple steps.
- Super slim – New 7mm height, 2.5-inch solid-state drive
- Performance – Improve boot up and application load times
- Reliability – Withstand extreme shock and vibration
- Compatibility – SATA 6Gb/s, backward compatible to SATA 3Gb/s
- Quality – Crucial is a trusted name in the memory market
Physical product specifications:
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Memory Components: MLC
- Interface: SATA III
- Width: 69.85mm
- Depth: 100.5mm
- Height: 7mm
- Weight: 75g
- MTBF: 1,200,000 hours
- Power Consumption (Idle): < 65 mW
- Power Consumption (Active): 0.15W
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Max Shock Resistance: 1500G