- Advanced Power Management – extends notebook battery life during a typical computing session
- Fast – dramatic performance increase for any system upgrade
- Endurance – Data Integrity Protection featuring DuraClass technology
- Durable – DuraWrite extends endurance
- Dependable – RAISE reduces the number of uncorrectable errors on the drive
- Multiple capacities – the right capacity to meet your storage needs
- Guaranteed – three-year warranty, free technical support
Don't Change the Computer, Change the Engine
Get more life out of your computer and maximize your existing investment by replacing your old hard drive with a Kingston Solid-State Drive. It's the most cost-efficient way to dramatically improve the responsiveness of your system.
Kingston Solid-State Drives feature an LSI SandForce controller optimized for next-generation Flash memory to deliver the utmost in quality and reliability from two leading SSD brands. Because it's made with solid-state components and has no moving parts, it's shock-proof and withstands drops and bumps.
Kingston Solid-State Drives are backed by free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston's Solid-State Drives are:
- Faster -- improves speed of loading applications and system boot up
- Reliable -- with no moving parts, SSDs are less likely to fail than traditional hard drives
- Economical -- upgrading to an SSD is more affordable than investing in a new system
- Convenient -- all-in-one kits are available with all the components needed for a fast and easy installation
- Multiple capacities -- to fit your workload
- Silent -- runs silent and cool
Installation is easy when you get one of the upgrade kits with everything you need to get you started. From mounting brackets and cables to HDD enclosures and installation videos, we've got the kit you need to get your system going.