Latest and greatest.
Designed for client computing, the Crucial M4 SSD delivers faster boot and application load times for mobile and desktop users alike. Low power, lightweight, and durable, it empowers high-speed synchronous MLC NAND, advanced controller technology, optimized NAND management, and the second-generation SATA 6Gb/s interface. Together, that technology dramatically improves data transfers for bandwidth-demanding applications.
- Performance - Improve boot up and application load times
- Reliability - Withstand extreme shock and vibration
- Compatibility - SATA-III 6Gb/s, backward compatible to SATA-II 3Gb/s
- Quality - Crucial is a trusted name in DRAM and SSD products
- Three Year Limited Warranty
Crucial M4 series employ a standard hard drive interface and dimensions, so it is an easy storage upgrade for most notebooks. We guarantee compatibility.
- Capacity 64GB
- NAND Micron MLC
- Controller Integrated 8-channel single chip
- Firmware Field Upgradeable
- RAID Support Yes
- Interface SATA
- Transfer Rate 6Gb/sec (compatible 3Gb/sec)
- 2.5-inch SSD Power Supply 5 V
- Certifications FCC, CE, RoHS, UL
- Command Set ATA-8 ACS2 command set compliant
- Monitoring Self-monitoring, analysis, and reporting technology (SMART) command set