Everyday business SSDs offer performance and affordability.
Kingston’s SSDNow V+200 features a second-generation SATA-III SandForce processor for best-in-class sequential read/write speeds combined with asynchronous NAND for exceptional quality and performance at an affordable price. It’s the perfect balance of performance and affordability and easy to integrate into corporate asset refresh cycles.
Because data integrity is important, you need to make sure the SSD you choose takes data protection seriously. V+200 offers data integrity protection that features DuraClass Technology plus RAISE for advanced data reliability. It’s designed to negate the performance impact of software encryption, so you can regain the performance lost and increase your user experience.
Most business systems are SATA-II, but the V+200 is SATA-III and backwards compatible all the way to SATA-I. It therefore allows you the flexibility to future-proof your purchase.
V+200 comes with a three-year warranty, 24/7 technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Features & Benefits
- Dramatic performance increase for any system upgrade
- Multiple capacities — the right capacity to meet your
- Endurance — data integrity protection featuring
- Dependable — RAISE for advanced data reliability
- Secure — self-encrypting drive technology
- Durable — DuraWrite optimises writes to extend endurance
- Reliable — three-year warranty
Bundle kit includes
- SSDNow V+200 drive
- Hard drive cloning software and installation guide CD
- 2.5" SATA Enclosure with accompanying USB-to-mini-USB Cable
- SATA data cable
- 4-pin Molex to SATA power adapter cable
- Brackets w/screws for 2.5” to 3.5” conversion
- Form factor 2.5"
- Interface SATA-III (6Gb/s), SATA-II (3Gb/s), SATA-I (1.5Gb/s)
- Capacity 90GB
- Sequential reads SATA-III - 535MB/s, SATA-II - 280MB/s
- Sequential writes SATA-III = 480MB/s, SATA-II - 260MB/s
- Sustained random 4k read/write = 20,000/47,000 IOPS
- Max random 4k read/write = 85,000/57,000 IOPS
- Warranty/support three-year warranty with free 24/7 support
- Power consumption 0.565 W (TYP) idle / 1.795 W (TYP) Read / 2.065 W (TYP) Write
- Storage temperatures -40°C ~ 85°C
- Operating temperatures 0°C ~ 70°C
- Dimensions 69.85 x 100 x 9.5mm
- Weight 115 grams
- Vibration operating 2.17G
- Vibration non-operating 20G
- MTBF 1,000,000 hrs