128GB SSDNOW V-SERIES V+ SATA2 SVP180S2/128G
128GB SSDNOW V-SERIES V+ SATA2 SVP180S2/128G Product Description
- Innovative — Uses MLC NAND flash memory components.
- Silent — Runs silent and cool with no moving mechanical parts.
- Shock Proof — No moving mechanical parts so the SSD handles rougher conditions.
- Supports TRIM — ensures maximum performance on compatible Operating Systems
- Highly effective Garbage Collection — ensures maximum performance on Operating Systems not supporting TRIM
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. functions
- Guaranteed — 3 year legendary Kingston warranty, 24/7 tech support
- Cache — 128 MB onboard cache
- Capacity — 128 GB
- Storage temperatures — -40° - 85°C
- Operating temperatures — 0° - 70°C
- Dimensions — 54 mm x 78.5 mm x 5 mm
- Weight — 48 grams
- Vibration operating — 2.7G (7-800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating — 20G (20-2000Hz)
- Sequential Read Throughput — 230MB/s
- Sequential Write Throughput — 180MB/s
- PCMark Vantage (HDD Suite) Score = 128 GB - 34,995
- Form Factor — 1.8"
- Interface — micro SATA 1.5 Gb/sec. and 3.0 Gb/sec
- Power specs — 2.9 W - active / 0.047 W Idle
- Life expectancy — 1,000,000 Hrs mean time before failure
- Operating shock — 1500G
Reviews of 128GB SSDNOW V-SERIES V+ SATA2 SVP180S2/128G
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about 128GB SSDNOW V-SERIES V+ SATA2 SVP180S2/128G?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!