Plextor PX-128M6M 128GB M6M Series mSATA 6GB/s Int Solid State Drive
Plextor PX-128M6M 128GB M6M Series mSATA 6GB/s Int Solid State Drive Product Description
A compact size with a big performance
The Plextor M6M is a high-performance mSATA 6 Gb/s SSD specifically engineered to give ultrabook, tablet PC, and other JEDEC MO-300 form factor users the speed and low power consumption benefits of the newest generation SSD technology.
The combination of the latest Marvell 88SS9188 controller and True Speed technology creates M6M the enhanced performance and reliability. The True Speed high-performance technology delivers real world benefits and prevents SSD speed drop, automatically returning performance to like-new speeds.
- Latest server-grade Marvell® 88SS9188 controller ensures fast and reliable operation for all applications.
- Sequential mode performance of up to 520MB/s read and up to 440MB/s write, boosts the responsiveness of ultrathin laptop and tablet PCs.
- Random read speeds of up to 94K IOPS and write speeds up to 80K IOPS at 4K file size, give maximum real-world performance benefits.
- Advanced True Speed technology provides long-term sustained performance for all data types and prevents speed drop.
Enterprise-grade Double-data protection
Plextor SSD has a unique True Protect protection system to protect the integrity of your data. To confirm that each piece of data is correctly stored with one hundred percent accuracy the newest 128-bit error correction code is used. For data confidentiality, the drive uses hardware in the US Government AES-validated Marvell controller to provide secure 256-bit full-drive encryption.
The combination of the latest Marvell® 88SS9188 6Gb/s SATA controller's powerful 128 Random Bit/2K BCH ECC (Error-Correction Codes), and the exclusive Plextor firmware based Robust Data Hold-out Algorithm gives the M6M unequaled data integrity.
AES Data Encryption
AES, the U.S. government standard encryption technology, is divided into three levels 128, 192, 256. The Plextor M6M uses the highest level of encryption - 256 bits. This level of SSD encryption is highly secure compared to BIOS or software based encryption and offers strong protection if the computer is stolen.
High Energy Efficiency with DEVSLP Support
- Supports the SATA Device Sleep standard incorporating the new DEVSLP state allowing the SSD to communicate in sleep mode.
- With the DEVSLP mode, the M6M can reduce the power consumption to only 2 mW, and resumes from DEVSLP mode only in 100ms.
- In order to meet the needs of consumers, the M6M delivers an effective operating and long battery life of the mobile device.
Plextor's state-of-the-art testing facilities
Plextor SSDs are required to pass some of the toughest tests in the industry before we even start production. Parallel tests involving 465 SSDs tested for 576 hours and the use of top grade FLEXSTAR® testing equipment to simulate extreme operating environments ensure that the M6M is built and tested for the highest level of stability in any working condition.
- Extensively tested during development using the latest test equipment and a rigorous multistage testing procedure.
- Passed Plextor's enterprise-grade Zero Error standard of 576 hours of testing of 465 drives without errors.
- Calculated mean time between failures (MTBF) is an impressive 1.5 million hours, showing the M6M's reliability.
48hr Sustained Read and Write Test
Two days continuous 4K file read / write test, zero error pass requirement.
4000 Times Idle Test–Sleep and Hibernation Test
After 24 hrs read & write SSD enters sleep (S3) mode and is woken after 5 minutes, repeated for hibernation (S4) mode, zero error pass requirement.
250 Times Power Cycle–Cold and Warm Boot Tests
Continuous cold boot and warm boot cycles 250 times, zero error pass requirement.
Design for Ultrabook
With its ultra mini size, light weight and low power consumption, the M6M is especially suitable for ultra portable on-the-go computing device.
- No outer case.
- Designed for the limited space in ultra portable devices.
- Highly compact JEDEC MO-300 form factor incorporating an mSATA 6GB/s connection.
- Light weight (10g max.) and mini size (50.8 x 29.8 x 3.6 mm), only an eighth of the size of the standard 2.5 inch SSD drive.
Low power consumption
The low power design can consume less power and provide extended battery life.
Model PX-64M6M PX-128M6M PX-256M6M PX-512M6M
Capacity 64GB 128GB 256GB 512GB
DRAM Cache 128MB DDR3 256MB DDR3 512MB DDR3 768MB DDR3
Read/Write Speed (Under Windows NTFS)
Sequential Read Speed Up to 520 MB/s* Up to 520 MB/s* Up to 520 MB/s* Up to 520 MB/s*
Sequential Write Speed Up to 160 MB/s* Up to 340 MB/s* Up to 440 MB/s* Up to 440 MB/s*
Random Read Speed Up to 73,000* Up to 90,000* Up to 94,000* Up to 94,000*
Random Write Speed Up to 42,000* Up to 76,000* Up to 80,000* Up to 80,000*
MobileMark 0.25W 0.25W 0.25W 0.25W
*ASUS P8P67 PRO (Windows 7 x64) used as test platform; Results may vary based on hardware, software and overall system configuration.
**Performance measured using CrystalDiskMark
***Performance measured using CrystalDiskMark QD32
Environment and Reliability
Temperature 0°C ~ 70°C (Operating)
Shock 1500G(Max), At 1 msec half-sine
Vibration 7 ~ 800Hz, 2.17Grms (Operation)
MTBF >1,500,000 hours
Warranty 3 years Plextor's Warranty Service
Operating System Supported Microsoft Windows Family / Linux / Mac OS
Agency Approval BSMI, UL, TUV, C-Tick, CE, KCC, VCCI, FCC, RoHS, CB
Command Set Support TRIM, S.M.A.R.T., NCQ, ATA/ATAPI-8
DATA Encryption AES 256
Firmware Upgrade Supported
Interface SATA 6Gb/s, compatible with SATA 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s
Form Factor and Connectors
Form Factor JEDEC MO-300 mSATA SSD form factor
Power Connector 3.3V mSATA connector for DC 3.3V input
Data Connector mSATA connector
Dimension and Weight
Dimension (L x W x H) 50.8mm x 29.8mm x 3.6mm
Weight 10g Max.
Drive 64GB / 128GB / 256GB / 512GB SSD
Reviews of Plextor PX-128M6M 128GB M6M Series mSATA 6GB/s Int Solid State Drive
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Plextor PX-128M6M 128GB M6M Series mSATA 6GB/s Int Solid State Drive ?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!