The Patriot Ignite Solid-State Drive (SSD) is the perfect way to enhance computer performance. Ignite offers transfer speeds up to 560 MB/s read and 545 MB/s write speeds to eliminate bottlenecks. With 80K IOPs on 4K random reads, Patriot's Ignite will provide a huge speed boost to your system. A SATAIII 6Gb/s Interface that is backwards compatible with SATAII 3GB/s, this SSD provides greater performance over traditional HDDs.
At only 7mm high in a 2.5” form factor, the Ignite is perfect for any ultrabook or laptop upgrade. Patriot’s Ignite SSD comes in two sizes for every user at 480GB and 960GB. It includes intelligent advanced wear-leveling and ECC recovery at 115bits/2KB, proving its superior performance.
Compatible with Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows, 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Mac OS X, and Linux systems. Backed by Patriot’s award winning build quality and 3-year warranty; the Patriot Ignite will deliver one of the most reliable choices in SSDs.
- Operating Temperature - 0° ~ 70°C
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ) - Up to 32 commands
- ECC Recovery: Up to 115bits/2KB
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- 4K Aligned Random Read: 80K IOPs
- 4K Aligned Random Write: 75K IOPs
- Sequential Read & Write Transfer: Up to 560MB/s Read | 545MB/s Write
- *Based on ATTO
- O/S Support: Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / Mac® OS / Linux
- Phison S10 Series SSD Processor paired with qualified MLC NAND
- flash for best performance value and reliability
- DRAM Cache: 480GB = 512MB | 960GB = 1024MB
- SATA3 6Gbps/SATA2 3Gbps
- TRIM support (O/S dependent)
- End-to-end data path protection (ETEP)
- Advanced wear-leveling
- Advanced Garbage Collection
- Smart ECC
- Smart Refresh