The Patriot Ignite M2 Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF) SSD is the perfect choice for system builders and notebook owners looking to get blazingly fast start up times and instantaneous access to their data for better productivity and enthusiast-class gaming performance. Powered by the Phison® S10 processor, the Ignite M2 uses an ultra-fast M.2 SATA 3 6 Gb/s interface to deliver read and write speeds up to 560MB/s (read) and 320MB/s (write).
To ensure the Patriot Ignite M2 SSD provides rock-solid performance, wear leveling technologies like End-to-End data path Protection, SmartECC, and Guaranteed Flush Technology are built in. At 22mm wide by 80mm tall (2280), the Ignite M2 is the best solution for all-in-one PC kits, notebook upgrades, or small form factor high performance gaming PC builds.
Backed by Patriot’s award winning build quality and 3-year warranty; the Patriot Ignite M2 SSD will deliver one of the most reliable choices in performance class SSDs.
- Phison S10 Series SSD Processor paired with qualified MLC NAND flash for best performance value and reliability
- DRAM Cache: 240GB = 256MB | 480GB = 512MB
- SATA3 6Gbps/SATA2 3Gbps
- TRIM Support (O/S dependent)
- End-To-End Data Path Protection (ETEP)
- Advanced Wear-Leveling
- Advanced Garbage Collection
- Smart ECC
- Smart Refresh
- Operating Temperature - 0° ~ 70°C
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ) - Up to 32 commands
- ECC Recovery: Up to 115bits/2KB
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- 4K Aligned Random Read: 90K IOPs
- 4K Aligned Random Write: 77K IOPs
- Sequential Read & Write Transfer: Up to 560MB/s Read | 320MB/s Write
- *Based on ATTO
- O/S Support: Windows® / Vista / 7 / 8 / Linux