OCZ ARC100-25SAT3-480G 480GB ARC 100 Series SATA 3.0 6GB/s 2.5" SSD
OCZ ARC100-25SAT3-480G 480GB ARC 100 Series SATA 3.0 6GB/s 2.5" SSD Product Description
Solid Performance for Notebooks and PCs
With OCZ’s Arc 100 Series, get lasting SSD performance and an exceptional computing experience, all while delivering an excellent value for flash storage thrill seekers. Imagine faster boot-ups, snappier file transfers, improved energy efficiency, and system responsiveness that make you wonder why you put up with that hard drive for so long. If you’re ready to make the leap to a more durable alternative to spinning discs, the Arc 100 Series is ready to take on your storage challenges at an upgrade-friendly price point.
- Cutting-edge A19nm process geometry NAND offers excellent value for consumer desktops and laptops
- Emphasis on endurance, rated for 20GB/day of host writes for 3 years (typical client workloads)
- Proprietary Barefoot 3 M10 controller technology delivers superior sustained speeds over the long term
- Excels in both incompressible and compressible data types such as multimedia, encrypted data, ZIP files and software
- Advanced suite of NAND flash management to analyze and dynamically adapt as flash cells wear
- Superior reliability with in-house technology and high quality components based on the latest technology
- Sleek alloy housing offers ultra-slim sub-7mm z-height for use in the latest thinner form factor notebooks
120GB 240GB 480GB
Max Sequential Read Speed 490 MB/s 490 MB/s 490 MB/s
Max Sequential Write Speed 400 MB/s 430 MB/s 430 MB/s
Max Random Read Speed (4K, QD32) 70,000 IOPS 70,000 IOPS 80,000 IOPS
Max Random Write Speed (4K, QD32) 80,000 IOPS 80,000 IOPS 80,000 IOPS
Steady State Random Write (4K, QD32) 12,000 IOPS 12,000 IOPS 12,000 IOPS
Usable Capabilities - 120GB, 240GB, 480GB
NAND Components - A19nm Multi-Level Cell (MLC) Flash
Interface - SATA 3.0 6Gb/s
Controller - Indilinx Barefoot 3 M10
Form Factor - 2.5-inch; ultra-slim
Dimensions - 100.2 (L) x 69.75 (W) x 6.7mm (H)
Drive Weight - 110g
Power Consumption - Idle: 0.60W Active: 3.45W
Vibration (Operational) - 2.17Grms (7-800Hz)
Vibration (Non - Operational) - 3.13Grms (5-800Hz)
Operating Temperature - 0°C ~ 70°C
Storage Temperature - -45°C ~ 85°C
Shock Resistance - 1000G/0.5ms
Certifications - UL C/US, FCC, CE, C-Tick, KCC, BSMI, VCCI, WEEE
MTBF - 2 million hours
Data Path Protection - BCH ECC corrects up to 44 random bits/1KB
Encryption - 256-bit AES-compliant
Power Health Monitoring - Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (SMART) Support
Endurance - Rated for 20GB/day of host writes for 3 years under typical client workloads
Serial ATA - Fully compliant with Serial ATA International Organization: Serial ATA Revision 3.2. Fully compliant with ATA/ATAPI-8 Standard Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
Operating Systems - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Reviews of OCZ ARC100-25SAT3-480G 480GB ARC 100 Series SATA 3.0 6GB/s 2.5" SSD
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about OCZ ARC100-25SAT3-480G 480GB ARC 100 Series SATA 3.0 6GB/s 2.5" SSD ?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!