Carry around with you everywhere you go the hilarious whimsical wonder of Seth MacFarlanes Ted film!
This excellent Ted Talking Plush will keep you entertained for a countless amount of time. He looks so cute and innocent, but really he's nothing of the sort and actually quite the raunchy little guy.
You'd never expect it from a teddy bear, but that just goes to show you cant judge a book by its cover!
You'll love this 24 inch tall Ted plush, who will say phrases from the movie when you squeeze his tummy!
- Bring home some of the show's magic
- This excellent Ted Talking Plush will keep you entertained for a countless amount of time.
- You'll love this 24 inch tall Ted plush
- Says phrases from the movie when you squeeze his tummy!
- This fantastic plush is sure to be a HUGE hit with fans of the TED movie!
Phrases Include -
- "Yeah, I mean, y-you know when you sewed me up you put some of the stuffing in the wrong places so I'm-I'm a little f@!#ed up, but will you take care of me for ever and ever?... Aha! I'm just kidding you! I thought it'd be funny if you thought I was f@!#ing retarded."
- "You ever hear a Boston girl have an orgasm? 'Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Harder! Harder! Oh, God, that was so good! Now I'm gonna stuff my f@!#in' face with Pepperidge Farm.'"
- "Well you never should've trusted me. I'm on drugs!"
- "Alright c'mon, let's sing the Thunder Song. When you hear the sound of thunder, don't you get too scared. Just grab your Thunder Buddy and say these magic words: F@!# you, Thunder! You can suck my d@!#. You can't get me, Thunder, 'cause you're just God's farts (makes fart noise)."
- "Oh f@!# that, it's been 4 years, Johnny! You and me have been together for 27 years. Where's my ring, huh? Where's my ring, @!#hole? Where's my ring, mother f@!#er? Put it on my fuzzy finger, you f@!#! C'mon!"