Dine like a Jedi Knight or Sith Lord with these Star Wars Light-Up Lightsaber Chopsticks!
The ultimate fusion of a traditional Japanese eating utensil with the world’s most iconic movie weapon is here! Prepare for hand to hand combat between you and your favourite food. These lightsaber chopsticks both fun and function to meal times!
Kotobukiya brings a new twist to the popular line of lightsaber chopsticks with all new versions that include a little something extra! Light-Up Chopsicks! You read that right; these Lightsaber chopsticks illuminate with a bright colour of your favourite character’s weapon. Light up your chopsticks with a simple press of a button, no force powers required. Fully retooled with a new lighting system, these chopsticks also feature detachable blades in a larger, sturdier size for easy and safe cleaning.
Kotobukiya Star Wars Lightsaber Chopsticks are the perfect gift for any family members or friends who are adamant Star Wars Fans. This pack contains two identical chopsticks, each approximately 9 inches long. Kotobukiya's Light Saber Chopsticks Saga continues to grow will all new characters like Luke Skywalker in green! Eating with these chopsticks will make you never want to ‘Use the Fork’!
The only thing you are missing is the sound effect but I guess you are already doing them in your head anyway whilst eating!
• Chopsticks that light up and look like lightsabers
• Officially-licensed Lucasfilm merchandise
• Push-button light-up action
• Each contains a pair of chopsticks of the same colour, because it would suck trying to eat with just one chopstick (you'd have to use a lot more Force that way)
• Imported from Japan
• Materials: Resin
• Batteries: 8 LR41 button cell batteries (included)
• Care Instructions: Remove lightsaber blade portion from the hilt before washing. Hilt should not get wet. Wash with soft sponge and mild detergent.
• Dimensions: 9 inches long (approx.)
• Not microwave-safe
• Not dishwasher-safe
• Ages 14+
Small Parts - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Product contains functional sharp edges (or points)
Please Note: Chop sabers do not slice effortlessly through flesh like lightsabers, which is just as well, because it would make it really hard to eat with them