Since the beginning, Soleus has been dedicated to providing the most accurate, comfortable, and insight-driven running instruments on the market - And now we are taking on cycling. Transpiring our core principles of providing simple, intuitive, easy to use functions, packaged in bold colors.
At Soleus, we believe grabbing life by the handlebars applies to more than just your ride; its a lifestyle. With our new GPS Draft we can help you make the most of every workout.
Simple to use, GPS Draft houses a high sensitivity GPS receiver that allows you to track your journey alongside a USB data upload cable that allows you to easily upload to your workouts.
30 ride files storage, current/average/max speed calculations, auto calendar, and 5 programmable alarms make sure you never forget where you have been. While water-resistance and EL backlight with night mode make sure you get there.
- GPS High Sensitivity Receiver
- Speed: Current, average, max in mph or kph
- Distance: current/total in miles or kilometres
- Convertible display: choose what information to see
- 5 alarms – fully programmable
- Calories Burned: current/total in kcal
- Chronograph: 1/100 sec accuracy
- Data Upload via USB
- Data Storage: 30 ride file storage
- Auto Calendar
- Rechargeable Battery: Lithium Ion charged by USB
- EL Backlight
- 30m Water Resistant
Strap size: 37mm