The UA-767F is the latest 3rd generation of the UA-767 series with new design and innovative features focused on user-friendliness for family use. It has independent memories for 4 users (60 x 4) and the newly added % irregular heart beat (IHB) function.
The UA-767F is supplied with a Latex and metal free SlimFit Cuff (22-32cm) giving a more comfortable user experience.
The UA-767F has clinical validation to the world recognized European Hypertension Society (ESH) 2010 Protocol, giving the user confidence in their readings.
A&D are a leading provider of medical devices for both home healthcare and healthcare professionals worldwide since 1979.
The quality of the UA-767F allows A&D to offer the user a 5 Year warranty (excluding batteries and Cuff).
The UA-767F provides the user a leading cost effective solution with the reassurance of advanced technology and clinical validation.
- One button control - latest 3rd generation fully automatic measurement technology and slimfit cuff 22-32 cm
- Percentage Irregular Heart Beat Indicator (IHB) - can be useful in the detection of atrial fibrillation
- Clinically validation to the world recognised European Hypertension Society (ESH) 2010 protocol
- World Health Organisation (WHO) blood pressure classification indicator - for easy and clear understanding of BP reading
- Unique 5 year product warranty - for complete peace of mind
UA-767F Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Latex and Metal Free, SlimFit Cuff (22-32 cm)
4 x AA Batteries