Treat your loved one to a romantic getaway to the most beautiful places in the world. Enjoy the special time away with your partner and strengthen the bond of your love. We have the perfect luxury romantic breaks just for the two of you. From romantic weekends away to intimate overnight stays, put the champagne on ice and whisk your loved one away!
Whilst modern life has left its mark on many of the UK’s most popular short break destinations, there is something about a trip to the seaside that retains a charm which harks back to traditional holidays from simpler times.
Whether you have fond memories of donkey rides across the sand and knobbly knee competitions or you just enjoy the bracing effects of the sea air and a chance to paddle, this break is ideal for anyone who likes to be beside the seaside. There is nothing quite like a stroll along the beach with the tide lapping at your feet and the sound of seagulls overhead. You can walk along the pier and try your hand at the variety of amusements on offer, sit on the beach and enjoy the sound of the surf crashing on the shore or even test your mettle with some water sports if you’re really feeling adventurous.
You will be able to choose from over 40 seaside B&Bs in coastal locations throughout the UK, details of which will be provided in your booking instructions.
When can you go?
This break is available on selected days of the week, throughout the year subject to availability and excluding bank and school holiday dates.
How long does this activity last?
This break is a one night stay for two people.
You need to know
The minimum age is 18 years old.
This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
You and how many others?
This break is for two people to enjoy.
- Midlands - Lincolnshire - Skegness
- Midlands - North Yorkshire - Scarborough
- North - Lancashire - Blackpool
- North - Lancashire - Morecambe
- North - Merseyside - Southport
- North - North Yorkshire - Scarborough
- South East - East Sussex - Eastbourne
- South East - Kent - Beltinge
- South East - Kent - Herne Bay
- South East - Kent - Margate
- South East - near Margate, Kent - Broadstairs
- South East - Norfolk - Great Yarmouth
- South East - Norfolk - Hunstanton
- South West - Devon - Lynmouth
- South West - Devon - Torquay
- South West - Dorset - Bournemouth
- South West - Somerset - Burnham-on-Sea
- Wales - Conwy - Llandudno
- Wales - Pembrokeshire - Tenby
Valid until: 01/03/2017