Looking for the perfect present for a Harry Potter fanatic? Then look no further! On the Harry Potter Tour of London you'll learn about magic, the making of the films, the books, and trivia about the magical world of J.K.Rowling's famous boy wizard. Along the way you'll have the chance to get off the bus on several occasions, stretch your legs, take pictures and see the locations up close.
This Harry Potter tour of London takes in all the film locations and inspirations in the capital including Platform 9¾, 12 Grimmauld Place and the sites used for the Leaky Cauldron. With the locations scattered across London, the bus tour is the best way to see the sites and you'll get to see many other familiar landmarks along the way too.
This voucher is valid for one adult. On the tour you will:
- Find the location used as the entrance to the Ministry of Magic in 'Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix'
- Push your trolley through the wall at Platform 9¾
- Discover the inspiration for 12 Grimmauld Place from 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix'
- See where the Knight Bus squeezed through the oncoming double decker buses in 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban'
- Walk in the footsteps of Rubeus Hagrid (Robbie Coltraine) and Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) to the entrance of the Leaky Cauldron
- See the location used for Gringotts Bank (exterior only).
Feel free to dress up as Harry Potter or any other character in the series, (only if you want to). Keep your wits about you as you'll be tested on your knowledge of Harry Potter with a fun trivia quiz. The Harry Potter Tour of London will finish at Kings Cross station.
When can you go?
This experience is available on selected dates, February to December.
How long does this activity last?
This experience will last approximately 3 hours.
You need to know
The minimum age is 3 years old, must be accompanied by an adult.
There will be some walking involved.
There are no qualifications required.
This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
You and how many others?
The experience is for one person, there will be other people on the tour.
Family and friends
Friends and family can buy tickets directly from the tour operater should they wish to join you.