This Doctor Who tour will take you to many of the key locations that have been used since the show's return in 2005 in and around Cardiff in Wales. During your tour you'll learn how the show is made, watch DVD clips as you pass the actual locations, get trivia about some of the stars from the show and get the opportunity to take pictures and see the locations up close.
Feel free to get dressed up as the Doctor or his assistant in one of their many costumes (this is purely optional).
This voucher is valid for one adult and the tour includes:
- Avoid the reapers as you visit the church where the Doctor and Rose seek safety
- Visiting the village featured as the home of Amy Pond in the first episode featuring Matt Smith and take part in re-enacting one of those scenes
- Find the entrance to the Hub used by Captain Jack in Torchwood
- Step back 100 years and explore Farringham Village from Human Nature
- Walk through the Earth Hospital from New Earth
When can you go?
This experience is available on Fridays, in the school holidays, February to December
How long does this activity last?
This experience will last 3 hours.
You need to know
The minimum age is 13 years.
There will be some walking involved.
There are no qualifications required.
This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
You and how many others?
There will be other people there on the day.
Family and friends
Friends and family can buy tickets directly from the tour operater should they wish to join you.
Valid until: 01/03/2017