Dig for pay dirt and form your own civil engineering company in Digger Simulator 2011 Game PC. You will be starting modestly with small wheel loaders but success is in the soil! As your skills and reputation increase grow your business with the purchase of a huge selection of equipment including the heavy road roller!
Before you can start shovelling the cash, you really need to become proficient with your tools as you explore a uniquely modelled ground system complete with different layers of soil, earth and embedded materials. All of your digging is supported by fully realistic physics, including the effects of dredging, pushing and compacting the ground beneath your equipment. If that sounds daunting, help is at hand with a detailed guide to operating all of the complex equipment, from concrete pumps to hydraulic excavators!
Learn to excavate like the professionals as you undertake challenging missions that call upon your skills in everything from trench work, to laying power and water lines to concreting; all realised in stunning 3D graphics so realistic that you will be reaching for your safety helmet!
Compare your success with your friends using the high score table or just enjoy yourself in the free play mode. Whatever your choice, scrape below the surface of Digger Simulator 2011 and discover an unparalleled depth of challenges!
- Wide variety of equipment/vehicles
- Unique ground system with different layers of earth / earth materials
- Physically realistic material behavior during dredging, pushing, compacting, concreting etc
- Challenging tasks and missions
- Optional Game Controller
Minimum System Requirements
- OS – Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor – 2GHz
- Memory – 2GB
- Hard drive – 1.4GB
- Video Card – DirectX 9.0c Graphic card shader model 2.0 and 256MB
How To Redeem:
To redeem your code, please follow these instructions:
- Visit www.excalibur-redeem.co.uk
- Enter your code and fill in your personal details
- Click on the "Submit" button
- Follow the instructions to install your game (an email will also have been sent to the address you provide with further instructions)
- When prompted during the installation process, type in your code
For more information or direct support, please visit www.excalibur-redeem.co.uk