Underground mining descends into the depths with the ultimate career challenge as you take on the role of a miner in Destruction Double Pack Extra Play Game PC.
Explore coal, iron, salt and gold mines as you strive to extract your precious pickings in Underground Mining Simulator. Mine the seams utilising both explosives and start of the art drilling equipment, including drills and an ultra-modern face tunnelling machine. Equip your mine with tilting side loaders and bulldozers as you take the fruits of your labours back to the surface.
Manage a stone mill and break open stones to reach precious new deposits. You make all the choices as you dig the path of your success. As your business grows, expand your excavations with a huge range of vehicles and equipment upgrades, all realised in high quality 3D graphics.
A full career mode with over 20 missions takes you from a tunnelling trainee to mining magnate in this ultra-realistic simulation.
Don your pit helmet and grab your shovel as you drill for success!
Demolish Those Buildings in Demolition Simulator! Demolish various buildings using the most appropriate demolition technology and then clear the rubble away! Use powerful demolition machines and destructive wrecking balls to bring those structures down. Carefully place explosives in the correct position and set the appropriate timing for the perfect collapse of residential blocks or power plants.
- 4 detailed levels
- Realistic physics
- 12 challenging missions with varied tasks
- Various demolition techniques: demolition machinery, wrecking ball, blasting, etc.
- Use construction vehicles such as bulldozers and loaders to transport the rubble,
- Editor included so you can create your own building to demolish
How To Redeem:
To redeem your code, please follow these instructions:
- Visit www.excalibur-redeem.co.uk
- Enter your code and fill in your personal details
- Click on the "Submit" button
- Follow the instructions to install your game (an email will also have been sent to the address you provide with further instructions)
- When prompted during the installation process, type in your code
For more information or direct support, please visit www.excalibur-redeem.co.uk