Bag the fire-breathing, medieval dragon as you master the maths of everyday life in this fun learning adventure. Your village is about to get a visit from the local fire-breathing dragon, who loves to barbecue anything that moves. Complete the exciting maths skills activities to earn Courage Swords, and with strategy, some luck and a few sneaky gadgets, you'll earn the right to fight the dragon and save the village. With over 3,600 hands-on-activities covering essential numeracy subjects including; shape, space, measurement, geometry, data, statistics, graphs, probability and patterns.
- Fully supports the national curriculum
- Suitable for ages 5 to 15 (ability level can be set according to age)
- Key Stages: 1 - 3 (with bonus KS 4 content)
- Monitor your child's progress with detailed, printable reports
- 2D & 3D Shapes
- Spatial reasoning
- Position coordinate geometry
- Mass, length, area, volume & time
- Handling Data; organising and interpreting data, graphs and probability
- Algebra; relationships and reasoning, patterns, functions and graphs
- Identify your child's unique needs and customise content for revision
- Awards can be won to spur your child on - reward movies!
Miscellaneous Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
Form Factor Software Training