The Medis headphone is an unprecedented experience in ergonomics and functionality, being compatible with any music players using 3.5mm standard and designed in a range of colours. The patented EarClick solution secures the earpiece at two separate points rather than one, relieving pressure to a nearly non-existent level while keeping it firmly in place. The Medis comes with four separate, silicone size pads (small, medium, large, extra-large) which are easily fitted and changed to ensure you not only get the perfect fit but you get the comfortable listening experience you desire even after wearing the Medis for several hours. Additionally, the Medis rests a small distance from your ear canal and therefore doesn’t affect your balance.
To help keep you on the go Medis headphones come with an in-line microphone and remote (compatible with most devices using unprotected 3.5mm standard; ie. Blackberry, HTC, iPhone) so that you can take calls and pause and play your music with ease. Furthermore, the combined fabric and TPE 1.2 metre cord eliminates distortions caused by friction and prevents unwanted tangles.
As well as being designed to a high tech spec and looking great as an accessory on the go, the Medis also sound great with a frequency range of 20 – 20,000Hz, an impedance of 32 ohms and sensitivity of 115dB, providing fantastic quality sound directly to your ears. Naturally the Medis features a dynamic sound and the sleek and minimal design that is synonymous with Urbanears.
- Compatible with any music players using 3.5mm standard
- 1.2m fabric cord to prevent friction and tangles whilst providing ultimate flexibility
- EarClick construction secures the earpiece at two separate points instead of one to relieve pressure
- Interchangeable earpads in four sizes guaranteeing a perfect fit
- Microphone and remote compatible with unprotected 3.5mm standard such as iPhone, Blackberry, HTC and more