Grade 2 English Willow. Designed for the fast paced attacking stroke play of limited overs cricket. A huge mid to low middle for attacking the ball and clearing the boundary.
- Designed for the fast paced attacking stroke play of limited overs cricket
- A huge mid to low middle for attacking the ball and clearing the boundary
- Light concaving and weight taken from higher up the blade to maximise edge and sweet spot size
- Semi flat face allows maximum bat profile and power
- All senior models hand made from quality unbleached seasoned English willow
- Natural finish, oiling and knocking in is required
- Traditional 9 cane, triple spring handle with premium Octo grip
- Rubber toe guard fitted
- Premium chrome/ metallic stickers
- Approx. weight range: 2lb 8oz – 2lb 13oz
Why Buy From Us?
Free UK Insured Delivery.
Free super saver delivery is available to all our customers, new or old.
Alternatively, you can choose our upgraded delivery options. Details about our shipping options
can be found on our Delivery page.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay,
we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers
are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out
our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.