Nikon Coolpix S6200 Camera Blue 16MP 10xZoom 2.7LCD 720pHD 25mm Wide Lens
The COOLPIX S6200 - Megapixel power with a super-zoom twist.
The pocket-size, 16 megapixel COOLPIX S6200 makes shooting great images easy.
Ideal if you are not sure what tomorrow will bring but do not want to miss a thing, it packs a NIKKOR 10x super-zoom lens that captures anything from candid portraits to crisp shots of the band - all the way from the back of the crowd.
- Ultra-compact super-zoom
- 10x zoom NIKKOR lens with wide-angle coverage
- 16 megapixel CCD image sensor
- HD movie recording (720p) with stereo sound
- Slim and stylish super-zoom: boasts a pocket-size body available in a range of vibrant colors.
- 16 megapixel CCD image sensor lets you capture outstandingly detailed images, crop creatively and produce stunningly sharp poster-size enlargements.
- 10x NIKKOR zoom lens with wide-angle coverage offers outstanding precision and sharp resolution (35mm equivalent: 25-250mm).
- Anti-blur technology automatically counters blurred images in four different ways.
- Lens-shift VR (Vibration Reduction) reduces the effect of camera shake.
- High ISO (up to 3200) light sensitivity reduces the risk of blurred images with fast-moving subjects or in low-light.
- Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically selects the sharpest of up to 10 sequential shots.
- Night Landscape mode lets you shoot sharp images in low light.
- 6.7 cm (2.7-inch) high resolution (230k-dot) LCD monitor: offers vivid color reproduction, sharp contrast, and clear viewing. Boasts Nikons Clear Color Display technology that minimizes reflections, even in bright sunlight.
- HD (720p) movie recording with stereo sound: optical zoom and autofocus are available during recording, and you can capture a photo while filming. Camera features a built-in HDMI connector with HDMI-CEC support for output to an HDTV.
- Quick response: fast start-up and autofocus for capturing moments as they happen.
- Special effects: shoot stills or movies using a special effect, or use an in-camera filter to enhance photos after you have taken them. Effects to shoot with include Soft focus and Nostalgic Sepia, and you can review your choice on the LCD screen before you begin. Filters include Cross Screen, fisheye and Miniature.
- EXPEED C2 image processing system provides enhanced movie recording, high-sensitivity performance and maximum image quality.
- Smart portrait system: advanced automatic features for perfect portraits. Smile Timer takes the shot when your chosen subject smiles. Blink Proof alerts you when someone had their eyes closed. Skin softening adjusts uneven skin tones on peoples faces for smoother looking skin. In-camera Red-eye Fix corrects false eye color due to flash the instant you take the shot.
- 18 scene modes automatically optimize settings for popular photographic styles, effects and locations.
- Scene Auto Selector selects the optimum Scene mode for popular photographic situations.
- Effective pixels: 16.0 megapixels
- Image sensor: 1/2.3 type RGB CCD sensor
- Lens: Optical 10x zoom, NIKKOR lens
- Focal length:4.5-45.0 mm (35mm (135) format equivalent to 25-250 mm)
- Aperture: f/3.2-5.8
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 8 groups (1 ED glass element)
- Digital zoom: Up to 4x (35mm (135) format equivalent to approx. 1000 mm)
- Focus range (from lens): Approx. 50 cm (1 ft. 8 in.) to infinity (at wide-angle setting), approx 1.1m (3ft 6 in.) to infinity (at telephone setting), Macro mode: approx. 10 cm (3.9 in.) to infinity (at the widest angle setting)
- Vibration Reduction (VR): Lens-shift type (for still images and movies)
- ISO sensitivity (Standard output sensitivity): ISO 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200 (4608 x 3456), Auto (ISO 8 to 1600), Fixed range auto (ISO 80 to 400, 80 to 800)
- LCD monitor: 6.7 cm (2.7-in.), approx. 230k-dot, TFT LCD monitor (QVGA), clear color panel, anti-reflection coating, brightness adjustment
- Storage media: Internal memory (approx. 74 MB), SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I memory card1
- Movie: 720p: 1280 x 720 (30 fps), iFrame 540: 960 x 540 (30 fps), VGA: 640 x 480 (30 fps)
- Interface/Direct print compatibility: Hi-Speed USB/PictBridge/mini HDMI
- Power sources: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL12 (1050 mAh), AC Adapter EH-62F (option)
- Power source: Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL12 (3.7 V, 1050 mAh); Battery performance: Approx. 250 shots (with EN-EL12 )
- Number of shots per charge2 (battery life): Approx. 250 frames with EN-EL12
- Dimensions (excluding protrusions)(W x H x D): Approx. 93 x 56.7 x 25.4 mm
- Weight3: Approx. 160g/ 5.7 oz.
- Supplied accessories: Camera Strap AN-CP19, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL12, Charging AC Adapter EH-69P, UC-E6, EG-CP16, ViewNX 2 CD-ROM
- Optional Accessories: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL12, Battery Charger MH-65, AC Adapter EH-62F
- *1 Not compatible with Multi Media Card (MMC)
- *2 Based on CIPA Standards for measuring life of batteries
- *3 Based on CIPA Guidelines, DCG-005-2009