Nikon Coolpix L620 Camera Black 18.1MP 14xZoom 3.0LCD FHD 25mm Wide Lens
Nikon Coolpix L620 Camera Black 18.1MP 14xZoom 3.0LCD FHD 25mm Wide Lens Product Description
Exceptional images just got easier with the 18-megapixel COOLPIX L620. Simplicity of style means ergonomic handling and easy operation, without sacrificing performance. The 14x optical zoom puts you at the heart of the action, so you will always capture that magic moment in crisp, clear detail.
- 14x NIKKOR optical zoom lens: High zoom capability with wide-angle coverage (25-350mm) and macro shooting from as close as approx 1-cm/0.4-in, to put you where the action is.
- Back-illuminated 18 MP CMOS sensor: High image quality is assured in any light conditions – even low light – with this highly sensitive 18-megapixel CMOS sensor.
- 18 scene modes: You can automatically optimize settings by selecting a scene mode or let your camera take full control with Scene Auto Selector in Easy Auto Mode.
- Ergonomic handling: The streamlined design features a new grip for enhanced stability, making it easy to hold for comfortable shooting, to ensure you get great results.
- Clear Colour LCD screen: See exactly what you are shooting on the 460k-dot, 7.5-cm/3-in, LCD screen with anti-reflection coating and brightness adjustment Clear Colour display.
- Full HD movies: Record all lifes highlights on video at 1080/50i, with optical zoom and stereo sound. Shift effortlessly from stills to movies with a one-touch movie record button.
- Blur reduction: High ISO (125-3200), motion detection and consecutive shot combining technology all contribute to sharper images, while Lens Shift VR (vibration reduction) counters camera shake.
- Creative filter and effects: Choose from 8 filters, including toy camera and fisheye, or use special effects like monochrome and nostalgic sepia to spice up your shots.
- Consecutive Shot Combining: In Night Portrait and Night Landscape scene modes, consecutive shots are combined with minimal noise and blur to give you a perfectly exposed image in low light.
- Target-finding AF: Rapid and accurate autofocus ensures your camera automatically identifies and focuses on your subject, so you get clear and sharp shots even with moving subjects.
- Macro mode: Shoot up close and very personal in macro mode, allowing you to take shots at a range as close as 1cm/0.4in, ideal for family close-ups or nature photography.
- Easy Panorama 360°/180°: Make the most of an amazing landscape. Tilt vertically or pan horizontally to create inspiring and dynamic panoramas.
- AA batteries: Never have to worry about charging your camera, as it runs on two AA batteries – perfect for travel and easy to replace when you are at home.
- Eye-Fi compatible: When you use an Eye-Fi memory card that offers wireless transfer, images can be automatically uploaded to your computer or online photo services like Nikon Image Space.
- EXPEED C2: Nikons fast and powerful image processing system guarantees high-speed operation, with high sensitivity performance and exceptional image quality.
- Type: Compact digital camera
- Number of effective pixels: 18.1 million
- Image sensor: 1/2.3-in. type CMOS; approx. 18.91 million total pixels
- Lens: NIKKOR lens with 14x optical zoom
- Focal length: 4.5-63.0 mm (angle of view equivalent to that of 25-350 mm lens in 35mm (135) format)
- f/-number: f/3.3-5.9
- Lens construction: 11 elements in 10 groups (2 ED lens elements)
- Digital zoom magnification: Up to 2x (angle of view equivalent to that of approx. 700 mm lens in 35mm (135) format)
- Vibration reduction: Lens shift
- Motion blur reduction: Motion detection (still pictures)
- Autofocus (AF): Contrast-detect AF
- Focus range: (W): Approx. 50 cm (1 ft 8 in.) to infinity, (T): Approx. 1.0 m (3 ft 4 in.) to infinity; Macro mode: Approx. 1 cm (0.4 in.) (wide-angle position relative to the triangle mark to infinity; (All distances measured from center of front surface of lens)
- Focus-area selection: Center, face detection, target finding AF
- Monitor: 7.5 cm (3-in.), approx. 460k-dot, TFT LCD with anti-reflection coating and 5-level brightness adjustment
- Frame coverage (shooting mode): Approx. 96% horizontal and 96% vertical (compared to actual picture)
- Frame coverage (playback mode): Approx. 96% horizontal and 96% vertical (compared to actual picture)
- Media: Internal memory (approx. 83 MB), SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card
- File system: DCF, Exif 2.3, and DPOF compliant
- File formats: Still pictures: JPEG; Sound files (voice memo): WAV; Movies: MOV (Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Audio: LPCM stereo)
- Image size (pixels): 18M (High) (4896 x 3672(fine)); 18M (4896 x 3672); 8M (3264 x 2448); 4M (2272 x 1704); 2M (1600 x 1200); VGA (640 x 480); 16:9 (4896 x 2754); 1:1 (3672 x 3672)
- Shooting Modes: Easy auto mode, Scene mode (Portrait, Landscape, Sports, Night portrait, Party/indoor, Beach, Snow, Sunset, Dusk/dawn, Night landscape, Close-up, Food, Museum, Fireworks show, Black and white copy, Backlighting, Easy panorama, Pet portrait), Special effects, Smart portrait, Auto mode
- Continuous Shooting: Single (default setting), Continuous H (the frame rate for continuous shooting is about 10 fps and the maximum number of continuous shots is about 6), Continuous L (the frame rate for continuous shooting is about 2 fps and the maximum number of continuous shots is about 6), Continuous H:120 fps (the frame rate for continuous shooting is about 120 fps and the maximum number of continuous shots is 50), Continuous H:60 fps (the frame rate for continuous shooting is about 60 fps and the maximum number of continuous shots is 25), BSS (Best Shot Selector), Multi-shot 16
- Movie: 1080(fine)/30p (default setting): 1920 x 1080(High)/16:9, 1080(fine)/25p (default setting): 1920 x 1080(High)/16:9, 1080/30p: 1920 x 1080/16:9, 1080/25p: 1920 x 1080/16:9, 1080/60i: 1920 x 1080/16:9, 1080/50i: 1920 x 1080/16:9, 720/30p: 1280 x 720/16:9, 720/25p: 1280 x 720/16:9, iFrame 540/30p: 960 x 540/16:9, iFrame 540/25p: 960 x 540/16:9, 480/30p: 640 x 480/4:3, 480/25p: 640 x 480/4:3, HS 720/2x: 1280 x 720/16:9, HS 1080/0.5x: 1920 x 1080/16:9
- ISO sensitivity (Standard output sensitivity): ISO 125-1600; ISO 3200 (available when using Auto mode)
- Exposure metering mode: Matrix, center-weighted (digital zoom less than 2x), spot (digital zoom 2x)
- Exposure control: Programmed auto exposure and exposure compensation (-2.0 - 2.0 EV in steps of 1/3 EV)
- Shutter: Mechanical and CMOS electronic shutter
- Shutter speed: 1/1600-1 s; 1/4000 s (maximum speed during high-speed continuous shooting); 4 s (Fireworks show scene mode)
- Aperture: Electronically-controlled ND filter (-2 AV) selection
- Aperture range: 2 steps (f/3.3 and f/6.6 (W))
- Self-timer: Approx. 10 s
- Flash range (approx.) (ISO sensitivity: Auto): (W): 0.5-5.0 m (1 ft 8 in. - 16 ft); (T): 1.0-3.0 m (3 ft 4 in. - 9 ft 10 in.)
- Flash control: TTL auto flash with monitor preflashes
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB
- Data Transfer Protocol: MTP, PTP
- Video output: Can be selected from NTSC and PAL
- HDMI output: Can be selected from Auto, 480p, 720p, and 1080i
- I/O terminal: Audio/video (A/V) output; digital I/O (USB); HDMI micro connector (Type D) (HDMI output)
- Supported languages: Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Power sources: Two LR6/L40 (AA-size) alkaline batteries; Two FR6/L91 (AA-size) lithium batteries; Two EN-MH2 rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (available separately); AC Adapter EH-65A (available separately)
- Battery life*: Still pictures: Approx. 150 shots when using alkaline batteries, Approx. 660 shots when using lithium batteries, Approx. 410 shots when using EN-MH2 batteries; Movie recording (actual battery life for recording)**: Approx. 10 min when using alkaline batteries, Approx. 1 h 25 min when using lithium batteries, Approx. 55 min when using EN-MH2 batteries
- Tripod socket: 1/4-in. (ISO 1222)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 108.3 x 68.7 x 34.1 mm (4.3 x 2.8 x 1.4 in.) (excluding projections)
- Weight: Approx. 237 g (8.4 oz) (including batteries and SD memory card)
- Temperature: 0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)
- Humidity: 85% or less (no condensation)
- Supplied accessories: Camera Strap, LR6/L40 (AA-size) alkaline batteries (x2), USB Cable UC-E16, ViewNX 2 CD, Reference Manual CD
- * Based on CIPA Standards for measuring life of batteries.
- ** When recording a single movie.
Reviews of Nikon Coolpix L620 Camera Black 18.1MP 14xZoom 3.0LCD FHD 25mm Wide Lens
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Nikon Coolpix L620 Camera Black 18.1MP 14xZoom 3.0LCD FHD 25mm Wide Lens?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!