Coolpix S6300 3D Camera Red 16MP 10xZoom 2.7LCD FHD 25mm Wide Lens VMA935E1
Let the colors match your style wherever you go with the 16-megapixel COOLPIX S6300.
The NIKKOR 10x optical zoom captures unforgettable moments with ease, and you can switch to filming Full HD movies at the press of a button. From wide-angle group shots to close-ups of someone special, the backlit CMOS image sensor delivers brilliant detail and clarity—even in low light.
Fun in-camera filter effects make it easy to add a little flair to your photos on the spot. And you can share your movies on an HDTV with ease.
The COOLPIX S6300 — Brighten up your world.
- Back-illuminated 16-MP CMOS sensor: with each pixel receiving more light, this highly sensitive image sensor works with the EXPEED C2 processor to deliver clear images in any light.
- 10x NIKKOR optical zoom lens with wide-angle coverage (25–250mm): capture precise, high-resolution shots whether you’re shooting up close or from some distance away.
- Lens-shift (VR) vibration reduction: capture steady photos and movies thanks to Nikon’s automatic vibration reduction technology, which counters the effects of camera shake in real time.
- Full HD (1080p) movie recording: easily record life in motion and in stereo sound. A dedicated video-record button makes it easy to begin filming.
- 3D shooting mode: create a 3D image that can be played back on 3D-capable TVs and computers.
- 6.8 cm (2.7-in.) LCD screen: whether you shoot in bright sunlight or in low light, this large screen with Nikon’s Clear Color Display technology offers sharp contrast and clear viewing.
- Advanced movie functions: you can pause and then continue filming, and the camera will create one movie file for smooth playback. The optical zoom with autofocus can be used when filming and you can record in iFrame format. A built-in HDMI connector lets you connect the camera directly to an HDTV.
- Auto HDR mode: capture images with impressive tonal detail in any situation when you shoot in HDR mode. The camera combines two shots taken at different exposures during a single shutter release to create an image with wide dynamic range and rich color gradation.
- Easy Panorama 360°/180°: pan vertically or horizontally to create dynamic panoramas.
- High-speed continuous shooting: capture sharp shots of the action with ease. The camera can shoot up to seven consecutive shots at a fast six frames-per-second.
- Smart portrait system: snap perfect portraits every time. Smile timer takes the shot when your subject smiles. Blink proof alerts you when someone’s eyes were closed. Skin softening adjusts uneven skin tones for smoother-looking skin. Red-Eye Fix corrects false eye color due to the flash.
- Retouch menu: enhance your photos in-camera with a range of filter effects. Includes options such as Selective Color, which converts your image to monochrome then adds a splash of color to an area of your choice, and Cross Screen, which lends a starry effect to bright objects.
- 19 scene modes: scene modes automatically optimize the camera settings for popular photographic styles, effects and locations. Achieve great shots just by selecting the mode that matches your situation.
- Fast and accurate AF: when you want to capture subjects that are not in the center of the frame, you can set the camera to shoot with a 99-point autofocus system for extra-sharp results.
- Subject Tracking AF: capture sharp shots of subjects that can’t or won’t stay still. Subject Tracking AF keeps the camera focused on a selected subject even if it is moving around.
- Wireless transfer: compatible with Eye-Fi X2 (or later) cards. Transmit your digital photos (in JPEG format) directly to your phone or personal computer, and then connect to the Internet to take advantage of Nikon’s photo sharing service, my Picturetown.
- EXPEED C2: Nikon’s fast and powerful image processing system provides high-speed operation, enhanced movie recording, high-sensitivity performance and maximum image quality.