The UV filter from Hama is a must have for avid photographers
Primarily developed to provide protection to the camera lens against grime, scratches and fingerprints that can otherwise cause the quality of the image to deteriorate, the UV filter has a number of other benefits. Not only will it filter UV rays up to 390mm and remove haze, it will also create an overall clearer, sharper image with a higher quality more professional appearance. The protection of your camera lens can also help to increase the resale price of your camera when the time comes for an upgrade, because your lens is still in mint condition.
By removing haze, the UV filter can improve the quality of your photos by making them clear and sharp in both black and white and colour. Ultraviolet rays often make photos appear pale and grey; with UV filters the photos are richer in contrast, the filter absorbs the ultraviolet rays without effecting visible light balance. The UV filter can also help to improve the clarity of the film by reducing the amount of ultraviolet light that reaches it. Because the lens is twice times coated on both sides, minimal flare is produced when the lens is pointed towards bright light. At such good value for money and with such a huge improvement in image quality, you will wonder what you ever did without it.
- The ultraviolet light that is particularly strong by the seaside, or in the mountains can create vague patches or make the colours pale
- this ultraviolet filter will prevent these rays from filtering through, giving a clearer photo with greater contrast and also protects the lens
- 12 month UK warranty
- Protects the lens against scratches, dust and finger-marks
- Clear, sharp photos in colour and black/white
- Blocks UV rays up to 390 nm
- Filters haze and avoids unsharpness