To bring the ‘wow’ factor to your photos use the Hama Polarising Filter on your camera lens
The Polarising Filter uses unique technology that improves colour saturation ensuring that your photos are aesthetically pleasing with rich and enhanced colours. The Polarising Filter changes the way that your camera treats the light providing you with breathtaking photos every time.
The filter is especially useful when shooting water, sky, colour and reflections. Reflective surfaces like windows or shiny new cars can photograph defectively with the appearance of glare; the filter helps to reduce the glare so that you get a clean shot every time.
The filter can also act as a protective layer for your lens, no more scratches and a great shield from dust. You improve or change your photos with correction and creative filters. In the digital photo, the effect of filters can be seen immediately on the display. Best results are achieved without further ado.
Creative filters save time-consuming corrections on a PC, giving you more time to enjoy the art of taking photos. In addition the filter works as a UV filter, absorbing UV rays without affecting visible light balance. Make the Polarising Filter your first step to more professional looking photos.
- A must have filter with high colour saturation for every amateur and professional user
- Protects the lens against scratches, dust and fingerprints, also serves as UV filter
- Puts contrast/depth in the picture, sky gets blue, clouds get white and colours become clearer
- According to the position of the filter, non-metallic reflections (water, plastic, glass etc.) are removed
- The best effect is achieved with a shooting angle of 30-40° to the reflective surface