- For great effects without editing
- Variable neutral-density filter ND2-400
- To reduce light in case that it is too bright
- With rotating front lens
- Exposure correction between +1 and +8 stop values possible
- One neutral-density filter for several fields of application:
- Allows the photographer to use large apertures while taking pictures outside = backround gets hazy
- In case of exposure times longer than 1/30 seconds, water "flows", if they are shorter, it freezes to ice.
Why Buy From Us?
Free Insured Delivery.
Free insured UK delivery on orders over £20 is available to all of our customers, new or old.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery, we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay, we also take payments via PayPal so you can use your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.