The Hama Vario ND2-400 Filter - 67mm is a neutral density filter designed to reduce light that could be too bright.
- Variable Neutral Density Filter With A Rotating Front Lens
- Exposure Correction Between +1 And +8 Stop Values Possible
- To Reduce Light That Is Too Bright
- Vario ND2-400 Has Various Applications, It Can Allow The Photographer To Use Large Apertures While Taking Pictures Outside = Backround Gets Hazy
- In The Case Of Exposure Times Longer Than 1/30 Seconds, Water "Flows", If They Are Shorter, It Freezes To Ice
- Filter Thread (Diameter): 67mm
- Colour: Black
- High-Grade Lens Glass
- Height: 10mm
- To Avoid Vignetting, This Filter Has A Superstructure Of The Front Lens, i.e. The Diameter Of The Front Lens Is Larger Than That Of The Rear Lens. Please Note That A Lens Cap With 55mm Is Therefore Required
Why Buy From Us?
Free UK Insured Delivery.
Free super saver delivery is available to all our customers, new or old.
Alternatively, you can choose our upgraded delivery options. Details about our shipping options
can be found on our Delivery page.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay,
we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers
are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out
our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.