- 16 MP Back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- 25mm Wide-angle and 4X Optical Zoom lens
- Sophisticated GPS function
- Waterproof to 14m
- Shockproof to 2.2m
- Crushproof to a pressure up to 100kg
- Coldproof down to –10°C
- Large aperture F.2 (W)
- Macro shooting down to just 1 cm
- 3.0" wide-TFT color LCD
Superior image depiction under extreme conditions.
Optimal for capturing night scenes, underwater scenes, and fast moving subjects. Equipped with a high-performance lens with a maximum aperture 2.0.
The camera has superior brightness with the folded optic zoom lens and is equipped with a high-performance 4.0x optical zoom lens of maximum aperture 2.0. Since the lens is bright, the sensitivity is suppressed even when shooting with the same shutter speed and allows recording in high image quality in dark scenes.
High Sensitivity Backside Illumination CMOS Image Sensor
Equipped with a backside illuminated 1/2.3 CMOS image sensor with excellent light receiving efficiency. Offers images with low noise and superior resolution with high definition of approximately 16,000,000 effective pixels.
A tough model that withstands the harshest conditions. Waterproof to a depth of 14 m and shockproof up to 2.2 m
Equipped with a sub LCD that allows display of pressure using the internal pressure sensor and other high level features. Equipped with the sensor shift type shake reduction.
- Waterproof to 14m: Conforms to the IPX8, JIS protection level 8
- Dustproof: Conforms to the IP6X, JIS protection level 6
- Shockproof to 2.2m: Measured using RICOH IMAGING in-house testing standards (against a fall from a height of 2.2 meters, onto a surface of 5cm-thick plywood), conforming to Method 516.5-Shock of the MIL-Standard 810F
- Freezeproof to -10C: When the temperature of the use environment drops, the number of available shots will decrease
- Crushproof to 100kg: Following RICOH IMAGING testing standards