The classic-looking, 16-megapixel COOLPIX L320 is everything you could ever need in a camera.
With the incredible 26x zoom lens, you can shoot more than you ever thought possible. Fit the biggest buildings into the frame with stunning wide-angle or snap dolphins from far away with telephoto precision.
When you need to act fast, Easy Auto mode will take care of all the camera settings for you, while built-in anti-blur technology keeps all your shots sharp and looking great.
COOLPIX L320 — Get closer to life and take it easy.
- High-power NIKKOR 26x zoom lens (22.5–585mm): with extreme wide-angle to super-telephoto coverage. From sweeping vistas to distant action, enjoy the freedom to capture it all.
- Easy operation: enjoy effortless shooting with easy-to-reach control buttons and Easy Auto mode, which optimizes all settings according to the light in which you are shooting.
- 16 MP CCD image sensor: designed to capture outstandingly detailed images, make creative image crops and produce superb poster-size enlargements.
- Crisp HD video recording: a dedicated movie-record button makes it easy to begin recording.
- 7.5-cm (3.0-in.) 230k-dot LCD screen: whether you shoot in bright sunlight or in low light, the large, high-resolution LCD monitor with wide viewing angle and anti-reflective coating offers clear shooting and playback.
- Anti-blur technology: Lens-shift VR (vibration reduction) counters the effects of camera shake; High ISO (up to 1600) light sensitivity for sharper images in low light; Motion detection compensates for camera and subject movement; and Best shot selector (BSS) selects the sharpest of up to ten sequential shots.
- Smart portrait system: snap perfect portraits every time. Smile timer takes the shot when your subject smiles; Blink proof alerts you when someones eyes were closed; Skin softening adjusts uneven skin tones for smoother-looking skin; and Red-eye Fix corrects false eye colour due to the flash.
- 18 scene modes: automatically optimize the camera settings for popular photographic styles, effects and locations. Achieve great shots by simply selecting the mode that matches your situation.
- AA-size batteries: powered by four AA-size batteries, readily available across the world.
- EXPEED C2 image processing system: provides enhanced movie recording, high-sensitivity performance and maximum image quality.
- Wireless transfer: compatible with Eye-Fi X2 (or later) cards. Transmit your digital photos (in JPEG format) directly to your smart device or personal computer and take advantage of Nikons online photo sharing service, Nikon Image Space.
Type: Compact digital camera
Number of effective pixels: 16.1 million
Image sensor: 1/2.3-in. type CCD; approx. 16.44 million total pixels
Lens: NIKKOR lens with 26x optical zoom
Focal length: 4.0-104.0 mm (angle of view equivalent to that of 22.5-585 mm lens in 35mm (135) format)
Lens construction: 12 elements in 9 groups (1 ED lens element)
Digital zoom magnification: Up to 4x (angle of view equivalent to that of approx. 2340 mm lens in 35mm (135) format)
Vibration reduction: Lens shift
Motion blur reduction: Motion detection (still pictures)
Autofocus (AF): Contrast-detect AF
Focus range: (W): Approx. 50 cm (1 ft 8 in.) to infinity, (T): Approx. 1.5 m (5 ft) to infinity; Macro mode: Approx. 1 cm (0.4 in.) (when zoom is set to middle position) to infinity (All distances measured from center of front surface of lens)
Focus-area selection: Center, face detection
Monitor: 7.5 cm (3-in.), approx. 230k-dot, TFT LCD with anti-reflection coating and 5-level brightness adjustment
Frame coverage (shooting mode): Approx. 95% horizontal and 95% vertical (compared to actual picture)
Frame coverage (playback mode): Approx. 100% horizontal and 100% vertical (compared to actual picture)
Storage media: Internal memory (approx. 49 MB); SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card
File system: DCF, Exif 2.3, and DPOF compliant
File formats: Still pictures: JPEG; Movies: MOV (Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Audio: LPCM monaural)
Battery life*: Still pictures: Approx. 310 shots when using alkaline batteries, Approx. 810 shots when using lithium batteries, Approx. 450 shots when using EN-MH2 batteries; Movie recording (actual battery life for recording)**: Approx. 1 h 20 min when using alkaline batteries, Approx. 3 h 40 min when using lithium batteries, Approx. 2 h 40 min when using EN-MH2 batteries
Tripod socket: 1/4 (ISO 1222)
Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 111.1 x 76.3 x 83.1 mm (4.4 x 3.1 x 3.3 in.) (excluding projections)
Weight: Approx. 430 g (15.2 oz) (including batteries and a memory card)
Temperature: 0°C-40°C (32°F-104°F)
Humidity: 85% or less (no condensation)