What looks like a Bubble but plays like a ball? Its the amazing Wubble Bubble Ball. You can throw it, kick it, catch it and whack it. Its ultra durable and ultra fun.
Tips on how to play with your Wubble:
- Keep your Wubble ball away from sharp objects like tree branches and rough surfaces like gravel as these CAN pop or damage your Wubble.
- Try not to pinch your Wubble with your fingernails as this can damage your Wubble and cause a hole! Try catching it like a normal ball, its tricky but lots more fun!
- If you can’t help but play rough with your Wubble, DO NOT inflate past 65cms. The smaller a Wubble ball is, the stronger it is.
- Don’t leave your Wubble outside in direct sunlight on hot days for long periods of time. Wubble balls are soft and strong sunlight can make the ball really hot and therefore fragile. If you’re not playing with your Wubble, keep it somewhere safe, preferably inside. Follow steps 1 – 3 to deflate.
- Do not sit on a Wubble ball if you weigh more than 70kg. A Wubble ball is soft and will not support your weight like a gym ball.
- If you take care of your Wubble it will last a long time, BUT if you play with it like crazy, and don’t follow our advise you can damage it!
Wubble balls are tough however they are NOT INDESTRUCTIBLE.
Why Buy From Us?
Free UK Insured Delivery.
Free super saver delivery is available to all our customers, new or old.
Alternatively, you can choose our upgraded delivery options. Details about our shipping options
can be found on our Delivery page.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay,
we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers
are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out
our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.