What looks like a Bubble but plays like a ball? Its the amazing Wubble Bubble Ball. You can throw it, kick it, catch it and whack it. Its ultra durable and ultra fun.
Tips on how to play with your Wubble:
- keep your Wubble ball away from sharp objects like tree branches and rough surfaces like gravel as these CAN pop or damage your Wubble.
- Try not to pinch your Wubble with your fingernails as this can damage your Wubble and cause a hole! Try catching it like a normal ball, its tricky but lots more fun!
- IF you can’t help but play rough with your Wubble, DO NOT inflate past 65cms. The smaller a Wubble ball is, the stronger it is.
- Don’t leave your Wubble outside in direct sunlight on hot days for long periods of time. Wubble balls are soft and strong sunlight can make the ball really hot and therefore fragile. If you’re not playing with your Wubble, keep it somewhere safe, preferably inside. Follow steps 1 – 3 to deflate.
- Do not sit on a Wubble ball if you weigh more than 70kg. A Wubble ball is soft and will not support your weight like a gym ball.
- If you take care of your Wubble it will last a long time, BUT if you play with it like crazy, and don’t follow our advise you can damage it!
Wubble balls are tough however they are NOT INDESTRUCTIBLE.