Angelcare AC1100 Digital Video, Movement & Sound Baby Monitor (UK Plug)
Angelcare AC1100 Digital Video, Movement & Sound Baby Monitor (UK Plug) Product Description
It's tough being a parent. You can't help but worry about your baby, even when they are sleeping soundly, but Angelcare can help remove some of that concern with the AC1100 baby monitor. This 3 in 1 monitor detects video, sound, and movement, perfect for all-round coverage of one or multiple babies.
The AC1100 Digital Video, Movement & Sound Baby Monitor watches over your baby when you can't. The under-the-mattress SensorPad monitors your baby's movements. The high-quality video screen shows your baby while they sleep, and you can enjoy crystal clear and secure sound quality. The touchscreen technology featured on the parent unit works just like a smartphone – a touch is all it takes to activate a wide range of functions.
The AC1100 is easy to use and packed with innovative features, including continuous sound monitoring, talkback function, temperature control, and an out of range indicator. The recognisable Angelcare halo on the nursery unit also acts as a soothing nightlight, allowing you to check on your baby with minimal disruption. The monitor can also be mains or battery operated.
Features and benefits:
Under-the-mattress SensorPad: The SensorPad monitors all your baby's movements, even the slightest ones. An alarm will sound if no movement has been detected for 20 seconds, and it features variable sensitivity settings. The SensorPad can be used with most baby mattresses, however it cannot be used with memory foam mattresses or mattresses with hollow frames.
2.75 inch LCD full colour digital touchscreen: The full colour LCD touchscreen on the parent unit shows all baby's movements and provides easy access to all settings. Full colour digital video transmission: During the day and night, the AC1100 will show every movement from your baby through the high-quality camera. Infrared night vision: Using infrared LED technology, you can even see your baby in the dark so you don't have to disturb their sleep.
- Under-the-mattress sensor pad monitors your baby's movements
- Full colour video transmission with infrared camera for night vision
- Audio 'tic' and two-way talk-back features for extra reassurance
- Video camera features zoom function and the angle is adjustable
- Low battery indicator and out-of-range alarm for peace of mind
Instructions to (re)establish connection between the Angelcare Parent Unit &Nursery Unit
1. Turn both the Parent Unit and the Nursery Unit OFF.
2. Turn the Nursery Unit ON.
3. Press and release the left wing on the Nursery Unit 4 times. (The nightlight will start flashing and will continue for about 10 seconds.)
4. Turn the Parent Unit ON - wait until the blue screen appears with the NO SIGNAL icon in the Parent Unit settings bar.
5. Whilst pressing the TALKBACK button (with the Speaking Face printed alongside it) on the right hand side of the Parent Unit, press and release the POWER button on the left hand side of the Parent Unit.
6. If successful, the video capture will appear on the Parent Unit Screen again, now the Parent and Nursery Unit are connected.
1 x Parent unit
1 x Nursery unit (3 x AAA batteries required, not included)
1 x SensorPad (hardboard required, not included)
1 x Charging cradle
2 x AC adapters
3 x AAA rechargeable batteries (for parent unit)
1 x Instruction manual
Reviews of Angelcare AC1100 Digital Video, Movement & Sound Baby Monitor (UK Plug)
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Angelcare AC1100 Digital Video, Movement & Sound Baby Monitor (UK Plug)?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!