VGA over Cat 5 Video Extender Receiver
VGA over Cat 5 Video Extender Receiver Product Description
This VGA over Cat 5 video receiver is specifically designed for use with StarTech. com's 4 Port VGA over Cat5 UTP Extender, which allows you to connect up to 4 receivers from one (transmitter) source. The VGA video signal is sent to remote monitors (each connected to a Cat 5 VGA receiver) over standard 4 pair Category 5 UTP cable, and supports distances of up to 150m (492 feet). A cost-effective video extension solution, this receiver is ideal for a wide range of environments, including airports, bus depots, retail, or any large buildings where VGA video needs to be extended to long connection distances.
- Provides crystal clear picture quality
- Extends video cables by up to 500 ft. (150m)
- Supports VGA, SVGA, and Multisync monitors
- Pure hardware design, no software or drivers required
- Uses standard Category 5 straight-wired, twisted-pair, network patch cable for economical and reliable data transmission
- Allows users to make use of existing ethernet infrastructure to extend VGA displays
- Easy installation and set up with no software required
- Extends the connection distance of VGA displays by up to 500 feet (150 meters)
- Lightweight, convenient to carry
Barcode : 5051964168058
Case Colour : Black
Description : Allow Converge A/V to provide you with digital signage solutions. Applications include airports, bus depots, retail, or any large buildings where video needs to be delivered at long distances.
Form Factor : Extender
Reviews of VGA over Cat 5 Video Extender Receiver
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about VGA over Cat 5 Video Extender Receiver?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!