This VGA over Cat 5 video receiver is specifically designed for use with StarTech. com's 4 Port VGA over Cat5 UTP Extender, which allows you to connect up to 4 receivers from one (transmitter) source. The VGA video signal is sent to remote monitors (each connected to a Cat 5 VGA receiver) over standard 4 pair Category 5 UTP cable, and supports distances of up to 150m (492 feet). A cost-effective video extension solution, this receiver is ideal for a wide range of environments, including airports, bus depots, retail, or any large buildings where VGA video needs to be extended to long connection distances.
- Provides crystal clear picture quality
- Extends video cables by up to 500 ft. (150m)
- Supports VGA, SVGA, and Multisync monitors
- Pure hardware design, no software or drivers required
- Uses standard Category 5 straight-wired, twisted-pair, network patch cable for economical and reliable data transmission
- Allows users to make use of existing ethernet infrastructure to extend VGA displays
- Easy installation and set up with no software required
- Extends the connection distance of VGA displays by up to 500 feet (150 meters)
- Lightweight, convenient to carry
Barcode : 5051964168058
Case Colour : Black
Description : Allow Converge A/V to provide you with digital signage solutions. Applications include airports, bus depots, retail, or any large buildings where video needs to be delivered at long distances.
Form Factor : Extender