The River Thames is the longest river in England, and the second longest in Britain. These puzzles celebrate some of the picturesque towns to be found on the river's journey towards London. The Royal Borough of Windsor is home to the world's oldest and largest occupied castle, which is also rumoured to be HM The Queen's favourite weekend hideaway. Marlow, in Buckinghamshire, is an elegant Georgian town, and the puzzle shows a view across the river towards the suspension bridge and All Saint's Church.
- 2 high quality 500pc puzzles
- The puzzle is excellent for developing puzzle skills
- 2 puzzles, each measuring 49.3 x 36.2cm when complete.
- Features a magnificent view of the River Thames London, Windsor's Castle and All Saint's Church
- Puzzle is cut using only the highest quality premium grade card with a linen-paper finish for a glare-free image
Why Buy From Us?
Free UK Insured Delivery.
Free super saver delivery is available to all our customers, new or old.
Alternatively, you can choose our upgraded delivery options. Details about our shipping options
can be found on our Delivery page.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay,
we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers
are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out
our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.