By The Thames 2 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzles
By The Thames 2 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzles Product Description
The River Thames is the longest river in England, and the second longest in Britain. These puzzles celebrate some of the picturesque towns to be found on the river's journey towards London. The Royal Borough of Windsor is home to the world's oldest and largest occupied castle, which is also rumoured to be HM The Queen's favourite weekend hideaway. Marlow, in Buckinghamshire, is an elegant Georgian town, and the puzzle shows a view across the river towards the suspension bridge and All Saint's Church.
- 2 high quality 500pc puzzles
- The puzzle is excellent for developing puzzle skills
- 2 puzzles, each measuring 49.3 x 36.2cm when complete.
- Features a magnificent view of the River Thames London, Windsor's Castle and All Saint's Church
- Puzzle is cut using only the highest quality premium grade card with a linen-paper finish for a glare-free image
Reviews of By The Thames 2 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzles
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about By The Thames 2 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzles?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!