The KA7170 USB KVM Adaptor Cable connects the KVM switch to the video and USB ports of the target computer. With its small form factor and light weight design, it represents the next generation of USB KVM Adaptor Cables - offering superior signal compensation and delay skew techniques for greatly enhanced video quality.
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation - keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to different KVM port
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Superior video quality - supports resolution of up to 1600 x 1200 within the distance of up to 50m
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC, Mac, Sun)
- Compact size
Cable Colour : Black
Cable Connector End 1 : 1 x 15-pin HD D-Sub (Male)
Cable Connector End 2 : 1 x RJ-45 (Female)
Depth : 9.0 cm
Form Factor : Adaptor Cable
Height : 2.3 cm
In The Box : Aten KA7170 KVM Adaptor Cable • 1 x Rack Mount Kit • 1 x Rack Mounting Guide
Model Name : KA7170
Pack Quantity : 1
Product Type : Cable
Weight : 0.10 kg
Width : 4.3 cm
Why Buy From Us?
Free UK Insured Delivery.
Free super saver delivery is available to all our customers, new or old.
Alternatively, you can choose our upgraded delivery options. Details about our shipping options
can be found on our Delivery page.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay,
we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers
are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out
our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.