The MPEX2S952 2-port Mini PCI Express serial card turns a mini-PCIe slot into two RS232 (DB9) serial ports - a cost-saving solution for adding legacy serial support for embedded systems that aren't normally compatible. The adaptor card features a native PCI Express single chip design, which allows you to take advantage of full PCI Express capability by providing improved speed and reliability while reducing the load applied to the CPU by as much as 48% over conventional bridge chip serial cards.
- Compliant with PCI Express base specifications revision 1.1a
- High Performance Dual Channel Oxford 16950 UART
- Native single-chip, single lane PCI Express
- Two high speed RS-232 serial ports with data transfer rate up to 460.8 Kbps
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver
- Asynchronous baud rates up to 15Mbps
- Automated in-band software flow control using programmable Xon/Xoff in both directions
- Automated out-of-band hardware flow control using Tx/Rx/RTS/CTS/DSR/DTR/DCD/RI/GND
- Includes two 30cm IDC to DB9 serial cables
Why Buy From Us?
Free UK Insured Delivery.
Free super saver delivery is available to all our customers, new or old.
Alternatively, you can choose our upgraded delivery options. Details about our shipping options
can be found on our Delivery page.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay,
we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers
are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out
our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.