StarTech.com 2 Port PCI Express 2.0 SATA III 6Gbps RAID Controller Card with 2 mSATA Slots and HyperDuo SSD Tiering
StarTech.com 2 Port PCI Express 2.0 SATA III 6Gbps RAID Controller Card with 2 mSATA Slots and HyperDuo SSD Tiering Product Description
The PEXMSATA3422 PCI Express SATA Card helps you improve the overall speed and storage capacity of your computer by giving you multiple 6 Gbps SATA connections for connecting high-performance SSDs (Solid State Drives) and hard drives in a HyperDuo RAID array. Now, you can easily add two mSATA slots and two SATA III ports to your computer through a single PCIe x4 slot. Featuring HyperDuo technology, the SATA card offers SSD auto-tiering which lets you balance the performance advantages of SSD storage with the cost-effectiveness and large capacity of standard hard drives. By combining SSD and HDD drives into a single volume (up to 3 SSD 1 HDD), HyperDuo discreetly works in the background to identify and move frequently accessed files to the faster SSD drive(s) for improved data throughput - up to 80% of SSD performance! (Note: The HyperDuo automatic storage tiering feature is compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP only) This versatile RAID controller card helps to relieve the internal space constraints often associated with multi-drive configurations by letting you install two mSATA SSDs directly to the card via convenient, latching slots. With dual mSATA slots, as well as two internal SATA ports, the card offers an effective hardware RAID solution, with native RAID (0, 1, 1 0) support. The PCIe SATA controller also offers Port Multiplier (PM) support, so you can connect multiple SATA drives to just one port, for a total of 7 drives (up to 4 drives through PM on one port, plus a single drive to the other SATA port and two mSATA slots). For added versatility, the controller card is equipped with a standard profile bracket and includes a low-profile/half-height bracket for installation in small form-factor computers.
- Supports HyperDuo SSD auto-tiering, merging SSD performance with HDD capacity
- 2 mSATA SSD slots and 2 AHCI SATA III (6 Gbps) ports through PCI Express
- Supports hardware RAID 0, 1, and 1 0 modes
- Fully compliant with SATA 3.0 specifications and backward compatible with SATA I/II (1.5/3.0Gbps) drives
- Port Multiplier FIS-based and Command-based switching supported
- Compliant with PCI Express 2.0 standards
- Simple HyperDuo configuration via card BIOS or intuitive GUI console (Windows only)
- Supports TRIM command with compatible SSD and Operating System
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ) and ATA/ATAPI commands
- On-board latching mSATA slots - SSD installation with no screws required
- Configured with standard profile bracket, low-profile/half-height bracket included
- Supports HDDs/SSDs/Optical/Blu-Ray drives
Environmental Operating Temperature 5 to 50 °C - Humidity 20 to 80 %
Form Factor PCI Card
In The Box 1 - PCIe mSATA/SATA Controller Card • 1 - Low Profile Bracket • 1 - Driver CD • 1 - Instruction Manual
Dimensions 2.0 cm (W) x 12.5 cm (D) x 12.0 cm (H) - 0.60 kg
Reviews of StarTech.com 2 Port PCI Express 2.0 SATA III 6Gbps RAID Controller Card with 2 mSATA Slots and HyperDuo SSD Tiering
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about StarTech.com 2 Port PCI Express 2.0 SATA III 6Gbps RAID Controller Card with 2 mSATA Slots and HyperDuo SSD Tiering?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!