Today's computer's do not include either Serial (RS232) or Parallel (Printer) ports, relying mostly on USB and WiFi(tm). However, there are many legacy applications that still need these tried and trusted interfaces. Examples include Modems, ISDN and redundantly protected business communications. Many professional output devices still use the fast Parallel port and this includes many industrial and military applications.
The newly developed PCI-1P2S features BOTH Serial(RS232) and Parallel ports within a single, Plug n Play PCI interface. Split over two, full height riser cards for each port type, means you can easily install the PCI-1P2S in almost any PC, Workstation, Kiosk or Server.
Compatible with most popular operating systems including Windows(tm), DOS(tm) and Linux(tm) runtimes means you now have total legacy connectivity.
- Industry-standard Serial (RS232) 9-Pin Ports x2
- Industry-standard Parallel Port (IEEE-1284) Port x1
- Plug n' Play 32-Bit PCI interface card design
- Two full-height riser brackets, for serial and parallel
- Parallel port supports ECP and EPP modes
- RISC architecture improves performance and lifespan
- Ideal for legacy apps: modems, printers, industrial etc
- Compatible with DOS(tm), Windows(tm)XP, 2000(tm)
- Windows(tm)7, Windows(tm)8, Windows(tm)10
- Compatible with Linux(tm) runtimes