4 Port Native PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card with 16950 UART
4 Port Native PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card with 16950 UART Product Description
This PCI Express based serial adaptor card allows you to turn a PCI Express slot into four RS232 (DB9) serial connections. The adaptor card is based on a native single chip design, that allows you to harness the full capability of PCI Express (PCIe) - providing optimum reliability and speed, and reducing the load applied to the cpu by as much as 48% over conventional serial cards.
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver
- Automated in-band software flow control using programmable Xon/Xoff in both directions
- Automated out-of-band hardware flow control using Tx/Rx/RTS/CTS/DSR/DTR/DCD/RI/GND
- Compliant with IEEE1284, SPP/EPP/ECP parallel port
- Compliant with PCI Express base specifications revision 1.0a
- High Performance Dual Channel Oxford 950 UART
- Native single-chip, single lane PCI Express
- Selectable power output on pin 9 for the serial port
- Two high speed RS-232 serial ports with data transfer rate up to 460.8 Kbps
Depth : 9.0 cm
Form Factor : PCI Card
Height : 2.0 cm
Product Type : Serial Port Card
Serial Ports : 4 x RS232 DB9
UART : 16950
Warranty : Lifetime Warranty
Weight : 0.05 kg
Width : 6.5 cm
Reviews of 4 Port Native PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card with 16950 UART
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about 4 Port Native PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card with 16950 UART?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!